The End?
I been on this server for 3 years. and it's still shit

List of people I Respect/Honor:
Threes and HyPno (Best internet mom and dad #abusers! Threes also got me a game I wanted so I will take the abuse like a man!)
Dimentio (French guy who trash people on Tetris and made/owns this L.I.T server)
Deadly (She drew me a flower with me having to pay! Sorry for the trouble!)
Fenex (This guy is a fucking faggot and kool that's about it)
Prodigy (She/He/Prodigy was the first to buy me Donor that was Bronze! Sorry for the trouble!)
Diablo (She/He/Diablo ANSWER MY QUESTION! WHAT. ARE. YOU!)
Ville (This guy got the best bhops and aim ever! he got me Silver Donor! I respect him deeply I don't know if he will see this but yeah.)
Rusty???? (This guy is YOINKING all of the fucking GIRLS REEEEE! He got me gold donor for a cheap price I'm thankful for that!)
Squishy (She's the most savage meanest*nicest* player I met my whole life! She got me Diamond Donor and I didn't pay with ingame points! O_O)
Lie (Fucking funny and chill at the same time but somehow he's black with the most whitest voice I heard all my life. b
Oppa (A korean guy who know how to SUCC THAT PUSS PUSS this guy is the best xd!)
PEEPEE (My Ecchi bro fucking PANTSU IS THE BESTSU)
Promoto (Opposite me, a unlucky bastard.)
Merked (He's chill and he gave me a legendary st for a epic st xd.)
ForgottenUncle (I don't know where he went but he made me started playing VRCHAT and I had a lot of fun on it thanks dude!)
Teemo (My gay lover yikes bro help!) <pink cuz gay hehe xd
Vixen (My first Australia female foe/friend. Shes pretty chill and funny if you're chill. She can make a loli voice and jailbait you so watch out. Also Vixen when you do get unbanned stay pl0x! I legit have forgot why we fought in the past but yeah. P.S donations are amazing ya know?  )
Demi (Gloomy Gay Boi u best get ur ass back on this server )
Alex (This guy gave me 500k points for a m9 trash emerald. Thanks and again sorry but your girl got that booty) 
Candy and Twerky (The British and the German nice match up but that RACISM THO)
Aless (Aless senpai pls notice me!)
MrDuelHawk (If you was a girl I would kiss you deadass.)
Archangel (Gambling bro win a lot and lose it all XD)
Chrisss (Nice dude deadass. Nice cute kittens you got there)
Alpha (He's now my internet bro?!??! Threes when did this happen!)
Electric (he's the first person to make me do something and paid me!)
Masi (Chill dude with the most weirdest jokes ever.)
Matthew (Legit this guy is the most chillest and nicest dude outta everyone I know. It's in his voice.)
I love you dude, I have never hated since I've known you, never thought you were an asshole, you're an awesome funny guy and i couldn't be happier to call you my internet brother
(10-27-2018, 07:54 PM)Zombie Virus Wrote: I love you dude, I have never hated since I've known you, never thought you were an asshole, you're an awesome funny guy and i couldn't be happier to call you my internet brother

Big Grin Heart
I'm glad to have met you Souls, although I was "abusive", I still think Hypno and I are the best internet parents you can have. :-)
(10-30-2018, 09:48 PM)threes Wrote: I'm glad to have met you Souls, although I was "abusive", I still think Hypno and I are the best internet parents you can have. :-)

I'm glad I met you too mom  Heart Heart Heart
It was great to have met you, although I wasn't around 2 years ago so I don't know what you were like back then, it seems like people have come to like having you around for the most part XD jk but you seem like a cool guy and I'm glad to have met you, So I'd say your welcome back anytime if you chose to leave.
(10-31-2018, 02:55 AM)RustyKrab Wrote: It was great to have met you, although I wasn't around 2 years ago so I don't know what you were like back then, it seems like people have come to like having you around for the most part XD jk but you seem like a cool guy and I'm glad to have met you, So I'd say your welcome back anytime if you chose to leave.

Thanks dude I'm glad I met you too and thanks for the gold donor!